Gun Hub Forums banner

ATF On Gun Shops & Virus

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Doughboy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
csmkersh,

Perhaps we should start a "drive through" gun & ammo store like the BREW THRU beer & wine places in North & South Carolina??
(At BREW THRU, you pull into the "tunnel" & a pretty girl in a "cheerleader outfit", comes out, takes your order, collects your money & then another person loads your beer into the car/PU.)

yours, sw

#5 · (Edited)
WaltGraham,

The last time that I was there, Virginia Beach had a BREW THRU. = That's been a decade plus ago, so it may be gone now.
(Virginia Beach was NOT on my usual "route of travel", when I was stationed at Ft Pickett. - I went there that weekend for an AK Building Party & spent the whole day disassembling "torched" AK47 receivers, munching BBQ chicken & drinking POLAR beer.)

yours, sw

#6 ·
csmkersh,

I fear, as an EOF, that I resemble that remark. = CHUCKLE.

FWIW, the BREW THRU that's near my adopted family's beach-house not only sells beer & wine but will ice down your purchase for you, FREE.

yours, sw

#7 ·
You avoided Blackstone when you were at Picket? At least it wasn't a speed trap like Barling, ARK was for those running for the North gate trying to beat Taps.

#8 · (Edited)
csmkersh,

FYI, I truly MISS the Brunswick Cafe in B'stone. = GREAT FOOD (especially the FRESH PEACH CREAM PIE!!) & CHEAP PRICES. - What's not to like?

Fyi, COL Adams & I tried HARD to get the MP School moved to Ft Pickett, when"the city fathers" of Anniston, AL wanted USAMPS simply GONE, because they didn't like us shooting our (then, brand new) Riverine Gun on the post's ranges.

US Senator John Warner (and his wife, Elizabeth Taylor), Governor Doug Wilder, the Blackstone CofC & the Brunswick County Council tried to help us "capture USAMPS" but with NO luck.

yours, sw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.